Call for Abstract
22nd World Congress on Nutrition and Food Sciences, will be organized around the theme “Nutrition & Food Sciences - Fundamentals of a Healthy Life”
Nutrition 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nutrition 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Clinical nutrition is the practice of analyzing if a person is consuming an adequate amount of nutrients for good health. A clinical nutritionist is concerned with how nutrients in food are processed, stored and discarded by your body, along with how what you eat affects your overall well-being. Professionals in this field assess your nutritional needs based on your family and medical history, lifestyle and laboratory tests in order to make recommendations on your diet and individual nutritional needs. A clinical nutritionist may provide advice on changes to your diet that may help prevent disease.
- Track 1-1Nutrition and Cardiovascular Health
- Track 1-2Role of Nutrition in prevention of disease
- Track 1-3Nutrition Physiology
- Track 1-4Enteral Nutrition
Food Science is a multi-disciplinary field including science, organic chemistry, nourishment, microbiology, and engineering to give one the logical learning to tackle genuine issues related with the numerous aspects of the nourishment framework. The premise of the teach lies in a comprehension of the science of food components, for example, proteins, sugars, fats and water and the responses they experience amid preparing and capacity.
- Track 2-1Food Chemistry
- Track 2-2Food Toxicology
- Track 2-3Food Engineering
- Track 2-4Food Nanotechnology
- Track 2-5Food Biotechnology
- Track 2-6Food Preference
- Track 2-7Food Preservation
- Track 2-8Food Allergies
- Track 2-9Guidelines for food safety Standards & regulations
- Track 2-10Food quality control and safety measures Consumer labelling
- Track 2-11Food safety risk assessment and management
- Track 2-12Food toxicology and microbiology Spoilage prevention and control
- Track 2-13Novel methods for the evaluation of food adulteration and authenticity
- Track 2-14Fermented Foods
- Track 2-15Food Management
- Track 2-16Food Microbes
- Track 2-17Food Additives
- Track 2-18Food Adulteration
- Track 2-19Food Analysis
- Track 2-20Food Analysis
- Track 2-21Food Bioactivity
- Track 2-22Food Biochemistry
- Track 2-23Food Biodeterioration
- Track 2-24Food Borne Diseases
- Track 2-25Food Contamination
- Track 2-26Food Control
- Track 2-27Food Enzymes
- Track 2-28Food Fermentation
- Track 2-29Food Fortification
- Track 2-30Food Grading
- Track 2-31Food Hydrocolloids
- Track 2-32Food Hygiene
- Track 2-33Food Industry
- Track 2-34Food Surveillance
- Track 2-35Food Systems
- Track 2-36Food Technology
- Track 2-37Food Microstructure
- Track 2-38Food Modelling
- Track 2-39Food Mycology
- Track 2-40Food Nutrification
- Track 2-41Food Pathogens
- Track 2-42Food Physical Chemistry
- Track 2-43Food Processing
- Track 2-44Food Products
- Track 2-45Food Proteins
- Track 2-46Food Quality
- Track 2-47Food Regulatory
- Track 2-48Food Rheology
- Track 2-49Food Safety
- Track 2-50Food Science
- Track 2-51Food Security
- Track 2-52Food Microbiology
- Track 2-53Food Standard
- Track 2-54Foodomics
- Track 2-55Functional Foods
- Track 2-56Genetically Modified Foods
- Track 2-57Global Food Security
- Track 2-58Gluten Free Foods
- Track 2-59Herbal Food Supplements
- Track 2-60Aromatic foods
- Track 2-61Baby Foods
- Track 2-62Baked Foods
- Track 2-63Antioxidants
- Track 2-64Meat Science
- Track 2-65Molecular Gastronomy
- Track 2-66Nanoengineered foods
- Track 2-67Food Supplements
- Track 2-68Food Storage
- Track 2-69Nutritional Cytokines
Public health research deals with all aspects of public health including community medicine, public health, Epidemiology, occupational health, environmental hazards, clinical research, and public health laws and covers all medical specialties concerned with research and development for the masses.
- Track 3-1Innovative diagnostic and therapeutic products
- Track 3-2Energy balance and weight management
- Track 3-3Nutritional education & counseling programs
- Track 3-4Effect of social and behavioral factors on nutrition
- Track 3-5Health policies & implementation
- Track 3-6High risk nutrition disorders Management
- Track 3-7Healthy life style promotion
- Track 3-8Nutrition quality on consumer health
- Track 3-9Community Nutrition
Functional foods are defined as products that resemble traditional foods but possess demonstrated physiological benefits. However, nutraceuticals are commodities derived from foods, but are used in the medicinal form of pills, capsules or liquids and again render demonstrated physiological benefits.
- Track 4-1Herbal Supplements
- Track 4-2Dietary supplements
- Track 4-3Whole Food Nutritional Supplements
- Track 4-4Oral Nutritional Supplements
Probiotics are live microorganisms that are highly beneficial to our human body. Probiotics acts as a balance between harmful & useful microorganisms. Probiotics should be used as a dietary supplement and not as a medication. Prebiotics can stimulate the growth or activity of useful microorganisms in the body. Both Probiotics & Prebiotics are intermediates between food & drugs.
- Track 5-1Beneficial Microbes
- Track 5-2Probiotics and Supplements
Nutritional science deals with the effect of the food we consume on our bodies, while dietetics applies the science of nutrition to the prevention and treatment of disease and the promotion of health. Dietitians assess, diagnose and treat diet and nutrition problems at an individual and wider public health level. They use up-to-date public health and scientific research on food, society, health and disease, which they translate into practical guidance to enable people to make appropriate lifestyle and food choices. The team’s expertise in public health nutrition, clinical and community dietetics, health promotion and sports nutrition helps to inform our teaching on a wide range of modules across several programs in nutrition and dietetics.
nutrition strategies for optimal \r\n The key challenge is to determine whether it is possible to utilize this information meaningfully to provide reliable and predictable personalized dietary recommendations for specific health outcomes.
Nutraceuticals are organically active phytochemicals that have medical advantages. These might be conveyed to the purchaser as a dietary supplement or potentially as a functional food. These items are probably going to assume a fundamental part in human health and lifespan. The utilization of these items by the majority of the public is without a medical prescription or supervision.
- Track 8-1Bioactive Nutraceuticals
- Track 8-2Diet & Cognition
- Track 8-3Pharmaconutrition
Nutrition is a science that exactly deals with the nutrients & other substances in the food that maintains our body growth, metabolism, absorption, reproduction of living organisms. It includes six processes such as food ingestion, absorption, assimilation, biosynthesis, catabolism & excretion. Metabolism is chemical processes which is occurring in our body and is used to maintain life of a living organism.
- Track 9-1Carbohydrate Nutrition
- Track 9-2Enteral Nutrition
- Track 9-3Gene Nutrient Interactions
- Track 9-4Nutrient Allowances
- Track 9-5Nutrient Deficiencies
- Track 9-6Nutrient Intakes
- Track 9-7Nutrient Signaling
- Track 9-8Nutrients
- Track 9-9Nutrition Ageing
- Track 9-10Nutrition Case Reports
- Track 9-11Nutrition Physiology
- Track 9-12Nutrition Properties
- Track 9-13Nutritional Assessment
- Track 9-14Nutritional Awareness
- Track 9-15Nutritional Biology
- Track 9-16Nutritional Counselling
- Track 9-17Nutritional Genomics
Nutritional Epidemiology is the study of the nutritional determinants of disease in human populations.
In the field of Epidemiology, nutrition can be defined as:
• The way in which the human body reacts with diet
• The extent to which the diet influences levels of health
Malnutrition is a serious condition that occurs when a person’s diet doesn't contain the right amount of nutrients.
- Track 10-1Malnutrition and associated disorders
- Track 10-2Innovative human therapeutics
- Track 10-3Importance of Nutrition in Chronic Diseases
- Track 10-4Gene Nutrient Interactions
- Track 10-5Nutrigenomics
- Track 10-6Epidemiological studies on nutrition
- Track 10-7 Malnutrition
Food processing is the transformation of cooked ingredients, by physical or chemical means into food, or of food into other forms. Food processing combines raw food ingredients to produce marketable food products that can be easily prepared and served by the consumer. Food processing typically involves activities such as mincing and macerating, liquefaction, emulsification, and cooking (such as boiling, broiling, frying, or grilling); pickling, pasteurization, and many other kinds of preservation; and canning or other packaging.
- Track 11-1Food preservation technologies
- Track 11-2Food chemistry and biochemistry in food processing
- Track 11-3Parameters for food processing
- Track 11-4Trends in modern food processing
- Track 11-5Food processing industries and practices
- Track 11-6Food packaging on nutrition
- Track 11-7Food bioactives on nutrition & food product development
- Track 11-8Food additives and ingredients in food manufacturing
- Track 11-9High pressure processing (HHP) effects on Food allergens
- Track 11-10Guidelines for food safety Standards & regulations
Lifestyle factors, including nutrition, play an important role in the etiology of Cardiovascular Disease.
The soundness of heart is cardiovascular health. Body Nutrition management along with ample rest to the heart can prevent cardiovascular diseases. Cardiovascular fitness is the ability of the heart, blood cells and lungs to supply oxygen-rich blood to the working muscle tissues and the ability of the muscles to use oxygen to produce energy for movement.
Food & Nutrition influences the immune system of our body which can regulate the health, metabolism & diseases control of an organism. Balanced diet maintains the body to fight against the diseases. The immune system is monitored by the Antibodies & Immunoglobulin whereas nutrients play the main role in the buildup process.
For centuries, people have instinctively known that the better they eat, the healthier they are. The science of Nutritional Immunology studies individual foods on a molecular level, and how they affect human health at a cellular level.
The essential goal of nutrition instructions is to assist people with establishing food habits and practice that are steady with the dietary needs of the body and adjusted to the cultural pattern and food assets of the territory in which they live.
Unlike to the instruction ideas utilized in some other health-focused fields, nutrition training isn't only a procedure of exchanging fact or information about the nutritive estimation of food, the role of food in presenting nutritional deficiency diseases, or techniques for food production, advertising, distribution, and preparation. Nutrition education is concerned principally with the creation and foundation of habits relating to a wide range of food-related practices, particularly to those related to improvement in individual patterns of food consumption.
Maternal Nutrition focuses on the studies which have demonstrated that the nutritionary state of young ladies’ pre-origination (particularly body weight) has an impact on fetal development. In any case, all through physiological state, nutritionary ingestion by the mother is trusted that it doesn't have any effect all through the first and second trimesters, however maternal nutritionary admission inside the last trimester is widely accepted to have some effect on the fetal development, and in this manner maternal nutrition plays a vital part in the improvement and development of the fetus.
- Track 15-1Pregnancy nutrition
- Track 15-2Low birth weight Prevention, control and treatment
- Track 15-3Childhood obesity and risk factors
- Track 15-4Nutritional requirements in infants & children
- Track 15-5Effects of malnutrition in children Treatment strategies
- Track 15-6Childhood Nutrition
- Track 15-7Pediatric Nutrition
- Track 15-8Pregnancy Nutrition
- Track 15-9Prenatal Nutrition
Dietary choices of individuals vary. Diet is the food consumed by a person to maintain health and nutritional requirements. Appetite is the desire to eat food occasionally that serves to keep up the energy to maintain the metabolic activities.
- Track 16-1Appetite
- Track 16-2Caloric Diet
- Track 16-3Dietary Fats
- Track 16-4Dietary Fiber
- Track 16-5Dietary Guidelines
- Track 16-6Dietary Ingredients
- Track 16-7Dietary Intake
- Track 16-8Dietary Management
- Track 16-9Healthy diet
Nutrition communication is the process by which nutritional knowledge is converted to change in diet. Nutrition communication aims to educate and empower people about nutrition. Nutrition information focuses to improve peoples' diets such as restricting misinformation about nutrition or manipulating the composition, availability or price of foods. The role of nutrition and health professionals is to continue to communicate the potential benefits of foods and food components to consumers, especially foods and beverages that relate back to their top health concerns: heart health, weight, and cancer.
Nutritional toxicology is related to but is not synonymous with food toxicology. Food toxicology describes toxicants or toxins found in foods. Nutritional toxicology can refer to how the diet or components of the diet prevent against the adverse effects of toxicants or toxins. Every drug is a poison when taken in the higher dose. In a similar manner nutrient taken in higher doses can cause Nutrition toxicology. In general, toxicologists deal with the exogenous compounds (i.e. xenobiotic or foreign compounds) whereas Food and Nutritional Toxicologists deal with toxicants in food, the health effects of high nutrient intakes, and the interactions between toxicants and nutrients.
Nutrition could be a method in which food is taken in and utilized by the body for growth, to keep the body healthy, and to replace tissue. Consumption of proper styles of foods before, during, and after cancer treatment can facilitate the patient feel healthy and stronger. A healthy diet includes consumption and drinking enough of the foods and liquids that have the vital nutrients (vitamins, minerals, protein, carbohydrates, fat, and water) the body desires. Cancer can change the way the body uses food. Cancer and cancer treatments may affect nutrition.
- Track 19-1Pharmaceutical products and Animal health products
- Track 19-2Importance of Nutrition in cancer care
- Track 19-3Nutrition Guidelines for cancer patients
- Track 19-4Advances in cancer research
- Track 19-5Role of nutrition in cancer prevention
- Track 19-6Therapeutic Products for Cancer Treatment
- Track 19-7Cancer Nutrition
- Track 19-8Oncology Nursing
There is increasing scientific interest in the interactions of nutrition and health as part of the aging process. This role of nutrients affects the growth and development of the body during childhood, affects the risk of acute and chronic diseases, the maintenance of physiological processes and the biological process of aging.
As we age, a balanced and nutritious diet helps us maintain optimal health. It’s important to get the right nutrients, the right number of calories, and plenty of fluids.
- Track 20-1Nutrition for Healthy Aging
- Track 20-2Epidemiological and social aspects of ageing
- Track 20-3Anti-aging
- Track 20-4Geriatric Nutrition
Nutritional Therapy uses food to prevent and reverse diseases that plague most western societies: diabetes, obesity, heart disease, arthritis, and depression. In order for food to be therapeutic, it must be nutrient-dense, measured in part by the nutrients and anti-nutrients, contained in consumed foods.
Nutritional Therapy is also concerned with the way that foods are prepared and delivered for consumption. In order for foods to be therapeutically beneficial, the appropriate micro- and macronutrients must be delivered in a nutritionally dense format without contaminants.
- Track 21-1Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Track 21-2Cognitive Nutrition Therapy
- Track 21-3LipiDidiet
- Track 21-4AminoAcid Nutrition Therapy
- Track 21-5Nutritional Therapy
Behavioral Nutrition is the science which is helpful in evaluating some of the problems & changes
in the dietary behaviors. Various factors influence our human activity such as behavioral,
personal, familial, social, and physical environmental factors. Correcting those factors will lead to
healthy dietary behaviors.
Obesity is the condition where the excess fat accumulates in our body which is lining under the adipose tissue. It leads to various health-related problems such as heart attack, stroke, hypertension etc. Diabetes is the major problem all over the world caused by various environmental & genetic factors. The major risk is kidney failure. Preventing and treating obesity will help in the prevention and treatment of diabetes. Endocrinology is completely related to the endocrine glands & hormones in our body. It is associated with physiology & medicine.
- Track 24-1Diabetes and related disorders
- Track 24-2Weight management strategies
- Track 24-3Weight loss surgery
- Track 24-4Obesity related disorders
- Track 24-5Healthy lifestyle management
- Track 24-6Childhood Obesity
- Track 24-7Diabetic Nutrition
- Track 24-8Weight Management
Sports nutrition is a rapidly growing field of study that combines knowledge of exercise science and human nutrition. Kinesiology is the study of motion or human movement. Utilizations of kinesiology in human-wellbeing incorporate physical training educator, rehabilitation, fitness and safety, health advancement, working environments, sport and exercise enterprises.
- Track 25-1Sports Nutrition Supplements
- Track 25-2Maintenance of Energy Balance
- Track 25-3Sports Food and Energy Drinks
- Track 25-4Whey Protein Nutrition
- Track 25-5Physical Fitness
- Track 25-6Maintenance of Body Composition
In the last two centuries, there has been a general improvement in the health of people worldwide that has been attributed largely to changes in nutrition, hygiene, and public health. At the beginning of the 19th century, the burden of morbidity and mortality from nutritional deficiency diseases such as pellagra, rickets, and vitamin A deficiency was relatively high in Europe, North America, and much of the rest of world. By the end of the 20th century, these diseases were largely eradicated from industrialized countries, but many of these diseases and their associated morbidity and mortality continue to be major problems in developing countries today.
It is well established that poor diet, especially early in life, can have lasting effects on mind working and intellectual execution. Conversely, significantly less is thought about the transient impacts of meals on intellectual conduct in well-nourished people. Be that as it may, the consequences of concentrates on the impacts of meals on intellectual conduct can likewise build our comprehension of the essential way in which nutrients influence brain working.
- Track 27-1Mental disorders
Vitaminology is a branch of science which deals with the study of vitamins, their structure, mode of action, and functions in maintaining body health. Lipidology is the study & activity of lipids their structure, Chemical composition & functions in our body. Both are associated with the nutrition field which is essential for our metabolism.
- Track 28-1Enzymology
Renal nutrition can be defined as a diet prescribed in chronic renal failure and which is designed to control the intake of protein, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, and fluids. The principal sources of energy are carbohydrates and fats. Protein intake is limited; and is usually supplied from milk, eggs, and meat. Bread, Cereals, pasta, and rice are the primary sources of calories. The diet may be nutritionally inadequate and should be supplemented with vitamins and electrolytes.
Metabolism is the chemical reactions involved in retaining the dwelling nation of the cells and the organism. Metabolism can be quite simply divided into classes:
Catabolism - the breakdown of molecules to obtain energy
Anabolism - the synthesis of all compounds needed through the cells.
Food quality is an essential nourishment producing necessity since nourishment purchasers are defenseless to any type of contamination that may happen during the manufacturing procedure. Numerous buyers additionally depend on assembling and preparing measures, especially to realize what fixings are available, because of dietary, healthful necessities (genuine, vegetarian), or medicinal conditions (e.g., diabetes, or allergies).
It is vital to understand the nutritional value of food because of the effect on the body as it relates to cholesterol, fat, salt, and sugar intake. Food label is the key instrument for the customers to ensure the nutritional value of a product.
- Track 31-1Dietary guidelines and nutrition assessment studies
- Track 31-2Polyphenols, carotenoids, phytochemicals and antioxidants
- Track 31-3Synthetic vitamins, nutraceuticals and functional foods
- Track 31-4Food allergy and intolerance
Advances in Food and Nutrition react to the rising requests of the consumers and the different issue that emerge due to an improper or insufficient intake of food and nutrition. There are various researches in food engineering techniques that are being developed which incorporates genetically modified food and 3D imprinting in food.
- Track 32-1Nutritional Informatics
- Track 32-2Synthetic Nutrition
- Track 32-3Parenteral Nutrition
- Track 32-4Osteoporosis
- Track 32-5Osteoarthritis
- Track 32-6Orthomolecular medicine
- Track 32-7Organic Food
- Track 32-8Oenology
- Track 32-9Nutritional Supplements
- Track 32-10Nutritional Security
- Track 32-11Nutritional Science
- Track 32-12Nutritional Screening
- Track 32-13Nutritional risk
- Track 32-14Nutritional Requirements
- Track 32-15Viticulture
The natural approach to health makes use of the evidences of lifestyle, detoxification and techniques for diet. Integrative nutrition aims in upgrading the overall wellbeing through diet and lifestyle changes. Holistic / Integrative Nutrition empower you to transform your personal life.
Agriculture and Nutrition share a typical passage point: "Food." Food is a key result of agricultural exercises, and, thusly, is a key contribution to great nutrition. Without farming there is little nourishment or sustenance, however availability of food from agriculture doesn't guarantee great nutrition.
Since plants remain at the base of the natural food chain, mineral supplements absorbed by plants inevitably discover their way into the issue that makes up all animals, including humans.
Plant nutrition is generally regarded as two separate points: natural nutrition and inorganic nutrition. Organic nutrition centers around the production of carbon compounds, particularly the consolidation of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen by means of photosynthesis, while inorganic nutrition is concerned fundamentally with the obtaining of mineral components from the soil. Photosynthesis and the securing of mineral particles from the soil are so reliant, be that as it may, that this qualification amongst natural and inorganic nutrition is more a matter of convenience than genuine.
- Track 35-1Health Benefits of Mushroom Nutrition
- Track 35-2Nonruminant Nutrition
- Track 35-3Ruminant Nutrition
- Track 35-4Animal feed
- Track 35-5Cheese Nutrition
- Track 35-6Yoghurt Nutrition
- Track 35-7Milk Nutrition
- Track 35-8Requirement and Guidelines of Dairy Nutrition
- Track 35-9Strawberry Nutrition
- Track 35-10Banana Nutrition
- Track 35-11Rice Nutrition
- Track 35-12Fruit Nutrition
- Track 35-13Coconut Nutrition
- Track 35-14Livestock Nutrition
Nutritional deficiency disorders may include inadequacies or overabundances in the diet, weight gain and dietary problems, and incessant illnesses, for example, cardiovascular infection, hypertension, disease, and diabetes mellitus. Wholesome sicknesses additionally incorporate formative variations from the norm that can be counteracted by abstain from food, innate metabolic issue that react to dietary treatment, the association of nourishments and supplements with drugs, food allergies and intolerances, and potential perils in the food supply.
- Track 36-1Vitamin and mineral deficiency disorders
- Track 36-2Other inflammatory and autoimmune diseases
- Track 36-3Malnutrition and associated disorders
- Track 36-4Lifestyle related disorders
- Track 36-5Iodine Deficiency Disorders
Protein Science deals with the structure, functions, and biological significance of proteins, their role in genetics, molecular and cell biology, and their regulation and mechanisms of action.
A single cell can include hundreds of proteins, each with a completely unique feature. Although their systems, like their features, range substantially, all proteins are made up of 1 or more chains of amino acids. Proteins can play a big selection of roles in a cellular or organism. Proteins make up about 42% of the dry weight of our bodies.
- Track 37-1Protein Nutrition
- Track 37-2Whey Protein