Call for Abstract
20th World Congress on Nutrition & Food Sciences , will be organized around the theme “Nutrition, Food Science & Public Health”
Nutrition 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nutrition 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Agriculture sustains and enhances human life. Agricultural production is the use of natural resources through the combination of crop and livestock inputs and outputs to promote environmentally beneficial farming practices. Organic farming increases the nutrition flow in the agricultural system. Agriculture chemicals like fertilizer, pesticide, herbicide etc. are not used or used in a reduced amount in this type of agriculture. Organic recyclable waste include – crop residues, waste from farm, industrial waste and sewage wastes. They are valuable sources of plant nutrient which in turn increases the nutrient flow in the end product.
Food Science blends food microbiology, chemistry, physics, engineering and nutrition therefore the application of data so gained to the event of food product and processes, the preservation and storage of foods, and therefore the assurance of food safety and quality. It is a basic process of how heat, water, acid and base change our foods.
- Track 2-1Food Chemistry
- Track 2-2Food Toxicology
- Track 2-3Food Engineering
- Track 2-4Food Nanotechnology
- Track 2-5Food Biotechnology
- Track 2-6Food Preference
- Track 2-7Food Preservation
- Track 2-8Food Allergies
- Track 2-9Guidelines for food safety Standards & regulations
- Track 2-10Food quality control and safety measures Consumer labelling
- Track 2-11Food safety Risk assessment and management
- Track 2-12Food toxicology and microbiology Spoilage prevention and control
- Track 2-13Novel methods for the evaluation of food adulteration and authenticity
- Track 2-14Fermented Foods
- Track 2-15Food Management
- Track 2-16Food Microbes
- Track 2-17Food Additives
- Track 2-18Food Adulteration
- Track 2-19Food Analysis
- Track 2-20Food Analysis
- Track 2-21Food Bioactivity
- Track 2-22Food Biochemistry
- Track 2-23Food Biodeterioration
- Track 2-24Food Borne Diseases
- Track 2-25Food Contamination
- Track 2-26Food Control
- Track 2-27Food Enzymes
- Track 2-28Food Fermentation
- Track 2-29Food Fortification
- Track 2-30Food Grading
- Track 2-31Food Hydrocolloids
- Track 2-32Food Hygiene
- Track 2-33Food Industry
- Track 2-34Food Surveillence
- Track 2-35Food Systems
- Track 2-36Food Technology
- Track 2-37Food Microstructure
- Track 2-38Food Modelling
- Track 2-39Food Mycology
- Track 2-40Food Nutrification
- Track 2-41Food Pathogens
- Track 2-42Food Physical Chemistry
- Track 2-43Food Processing
- Track 2-44Food Products
- Track 2-45Food Proteins
- Track 2-46Food Quality
- Track 2-47Food Regulatory
- Track 2-48Food Rheology
- Track 2-49Food Safety
- Track 2-50Food Science
- Track 2-51Food Security
- Track 2-52Food Microbiology
- Track 2-53Food Standard
- Track 2-54Foodomics
- Track 2-55Functional Foods
- Track 2-56Geneticaly Modified Foods
- Track 2-57Global Food Security
- Track 2-58Gluten Free Foods
- Track 2-59Herbal Food Supplements
- Track 2-60Aromatic foods
- Track 2-61Baby Foods
- Track 2-62Baked Foods
- Track 2-63Antioxidants
- Track 2-64Meat Science
- Track 2-65Molecular Gastronomy
- Track 2-66Nanoengineered foods
- Track 2-67Food Supplements
- Track 2-68Food Storage
- Track 2-69Nutritional Cytokines
The science that prevents diseases, prolonging life, and promoting physical health and potency through the efforts for the sanitation of the surroundings, management of infections, public awareness, medical and nursing services for early detection and preventive treatment, and development of social machinery which can enhance the living environment and maintenance of health.
- Track 3-1Innovative diagnostic and therapeutic products
- Track 3-2Energy balance and weight management
- Track 3-3Nutritional education & counseling programs
- Track 3-4Effect of social and behavioral factors on nutrition
- Track 3-5Health policies & implementation
- Track 3-6High risk nutrition disorders Management
- Track 3-7Healthy life style promotion
- Track 3-8Nutrition quality on consumer health
- Track 3-9Community Nutrition
Foods as whole foods and fortified, enriched, or increased foods or dietary elements which will reduce the chance of chronic un wellness and give a health and physiological benefit more than the standard nutrients it contains. A product intended to supplement the diet that bears or contains one or more of the following dietary ingredients Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs or other botanical, amino acids, Concentrate, metabolite, constituent, extract or combination of above ingredients.
- Track 4-1Herbal Supplements
- Track 4-2Dietary Supplements
- Track 4-3Whole Food Nutritional Supplements
- Track 4-4Oral Nutritional Supplements
Probiotic contains a sufficient number of viable microorganisms to alter the micro flora of the host and has numerous health benefits while the prebiotics is the non-digestible food ingredient which benefits the host by selectively stimulating the growth which will be favorable and active of one or more indigenous probiotic bacteria. Yogurt contains both pro and prebiotic and other dietary nutrients.
- Track 5-1Benificial Microbes
- Track 5-2Probiotics and Supplements
It is the science of food and its relationship with health. It is concerned primarily with the part played by nutrients in body growth, development and maintenance. Nutrient is used for specific dietary constituents such as proteins, vitamins and minerals. Dietetics is the practical application of the principles of nutrition, knowing the effects of food on health with the scientific understanding of nutrition.
Nutrition, Food Science and Public Health conference focuses on Nutrition of patients in health care. Clinical in this sense refers to the management of patients, as well as not solely outpatients at clinics, however additionally (and mainly) inpatients in hospitals. It incorporates primarily the scientific fields of nutrition and life science. It aims to stay a healthy energy balance in patients, similarly as providing ample amounts different nutrients like proteins, vitamins, minerals.
- Track 7-1Nutrition and Cardiovascular Health
- Track 7-2Role of Nutrition in prevention of disease
- Track 7-3Nutrition Physiology
- Track 7-4Enteral Nutrition
A substance considered as food which in addition to its normal nutritional value involves in improving the health, prevention of diseases, and promotion of health. Enteral nutrition products are defined as medical foods that are used to complement an individual’s nutritional needs. It can be classified based on natural source, pharmacological conditions and chemical constitutions.
- Track 8-1Bioactive Nutraceuticals
- Track 8-2Diet & Cognition
- Track 8-3Pharmaconutrition
Nutrition is the science that involves in the combination of nutrients and alternative substances in food in regard to growth, maintenance, reproduction, health of a living organism which includes food intake, absorption, assimilation, biosynthesis, catabolism and excretion. Metabolism is the chemical process that occurs in a living organism in order to maintain life.
- Track 9-1Carbohydrate Nutrition
- Track 9-2Enteral Nutrition
- Track 9-3Gene Nutrient Interactions
- Track 9-4Nutrient Allowances
- Track 9-5Nutrient Deficiencies
- Track 9-6Nutrient Intakes
- Track 9-7Nutrient Signalling
- Track 9-8Nutrients
- Track 9-9Nutrition Ageing
- Track 9-10Nutrition Case Reports
- Track 9-11Nutrition Physiology
- Track 9-12Nutrition Properties
- Track 9-13Nutritional Assessment
- Track 9-14Nutritional Awareness
- Track 9-15Nutritional Biology
- Track 9-16Nutritional Counselling
- Track 9-17Nutritional Genomics
Epidemiology is the category in medicine that deals with the distribution, incidence, and control of diseases and the common factors relating to health. Underdeveloped countries often face a problem of malnutrition as this condition results from the consumption of diet in which the nutrients are either insufficient or are too much that the causes health issues. Those populations remain undernourished.
- Track 10-1Malnutrition and associated disorders
- Track 10-2Innovative human therapeutics
- Track 10-3Importance of Nutrition in Chronic Diseases
- Track 10-4Gene Nutrient Interactions
- Track 10-5Nutrigenomics
- Track 10-6Epidemiological studies on nutrition
- Track 10-7Malnutrition
Nutrition, Food Science and Public Health Conference focuses on the production of latest food products, design of processing techniques that provide these foods, advancements in packaging materials, shelf life studies, sensory analysis of food by panels, and also microbiological and chemical testing. Food scientists could study a lot of elementary phenomena that are directly coupled to the assembly of food products and its properties. It brings along multiple scientific fields like biology, chemical engineering, and organic chemistry.
- Track 11-1Food preservation technologies
- Track 11-2Food chemistry and biochemistry in food processing
- Track 11-3Parameters for food processing
- Track 11-4Trends in modern food processing
- Track 11-5Food processing industries and practices
- Track 11-6Food bioactives on nutrition & food product development
- Track 11-7Food packaging on nutrition
- Track 11-8Food additives and ingredients in food manufacturing
- Track 11-9High pressure processing (HHP) effects on Food allergens
- Track 11-10Guidelines for food safety Standards & regulations
The soundness of heart is cardiovascular health. Body Nutrition management along with ample rest to the heart can prevent cardiovascular diseases. Cardiovascular fitness is the ability of the heart, blood cells and lungs to supply oxygen-rich blood to the working muscle tissues and the ability of the muscles to use oxygen to produce energy for movement.
Food and nutritional factors influences the immune responses and thereby regulate the health and the disease outcomes. Balanced diet offers an immunity of an organism against disease, by the functions of the blood cells or antibodies produced. Immunity can be enhanced by natural food consumption and the nutrients produced by those foods.
Nutrition Education is any combination of instructional ways, amid environmental supports, designed to facilitate voluntary adoption of food decisions and different food- and nutrition-related behaviors contributory to health and well-being. Nutrition education is delivered through multiple venues and involves activities at the individual, community, and policy levels.
Nutrition, Food Science and Public Health Conference focuses on the Studies which have shown that nutritionary condition of girls pre-conception (specifically body weight) has an influence on fetal growth. But throughout physiological state, nutritionary intake by the mother is believed that it does not have any impact throughout the primary and second trimesters, however maternal nutritionary intake within the last trimester is wide believed to possess some impact on the fetal growth, and thus maternal nutrition plays an important role within the development and growth of the craniate.
- Track 15-1Pregnancy Nutrition
- Track 15-2Low birth weight Prevention, control and treatment
- Track 15-3Childhood obesity and risk factors
- Track 15-4Nutritional requirements in infants & children
- Track 15-5Effects of malnutrition in children Treatment strategies
- Track 15-6Childhood Nutrition
- Track 15-7Pediatric Nutrition
- Track 15-8Pregnancy Nutrition
- Track 15-9Prenatal Nutrition
In nutrition, diet is that sum of food consumed by an individual. The word diet usually implies the employment of specific intake of nutrition for health or weight-management reasons. Though humans are omnivores, every culture and every person holds some food preferences or some food taboos. This might result to private tastes or moral reasons. Individual dietary decisions could also be additional or less healthy. Appetite is the desire to eat food sometimes due to hunger or in the absence of hunger that serves to maintain the energy to sustain the metabolic activities.
- Track 16-1Appetite
- Track 16-2Caloric Diet
- Track 16-3Dietary Fats
- Track 16-4Dietary Fiber
- Track 16-5Dietary Guidelines
- Track 16-6Dietary Ingredients
- Track 16-7Dietary Intake
- Track 16-8Dietary Management
- Track 16-9Healthy diet
'Nutrition communication' is often outlined because the method by that nutrition information is converted into dietary amendment. Nutrition communication then includes nutrition education--the method by which individuals square measure conversant, and generally authorized by, nutrition information--but conjointly alternative actions taken to enhance peoples' diets like proscribing information concerning nutrition or manipulating the composition, accessibility or value of foods. Dietary goals for populations and food-based dietary pointers for people represent the place to begin for nutrition communication, and if these might be additional evidence-based we'd be in a very abundant stronger position to develop simpler nutrition communication.
Food toxicity may be due to the physical, chemical and microbiological hazards. The toxicity may be due to the natural elements, endogenous toxins of plant origin. Toxins can also be produced during various stages in processing. It mainly refers to the adverse effects of toxins on the consumers. Food toxicity may be the result of microorganisms or toxins contaminating the food or excessive levels of a nutrient, such as vitamin A which causes adverse health effects eventually death.
Nutrition could be a method in which food is taken in and utilized by the body for growth, to keep the body healthy, and to replace tissue. Consumption of proper styles of foods before, during, and after cancer treatment can facilitate the patient feel healthy and stronger. A healthy diet includes consumption and drinking enough of the foods and liquids that have the vital nutrients (vitamins, minerals, protein, carbohydrates, fat, and water) the body desires. Cancer can change the way the body uses food. Cancer and cancer treatments may affect nutrition.
- Track 19-1Pharmaceutical products and Animal health products
- Track 19-2Importance of Nutrition in cancer care
- Track 19-3Nutrition Guidelines for cancer patients
- Track 19-4Advances in cancer research
- Track 19-5Role of nutrition in cancer prevention
- Track 19-6Therapeutic Products for Cancer Treatment
- Track 19-7Cancer Nutrition
- Track 19-8Oncology Nursing
There is growing medical and medical hobby within the interactions of vitamins and fitness as part of the getting older method. This interest is due to the important role that vitamins perform at some stage in the lifestyles span. This function impacts the growth and development of the frame at some point of childhood, influences the hazard of acute and chronic sicknesses, the maintenance of physiological approaches and the biological process of aging.
- Track 20-1Nutrition for Healthy Aging
- Track 20-2Epidemiological and social aspects of ageing
- Track 20-3Anti Aging
- Track 20-4Geriatric Nutrition
Nutritional therapy is considered to be a complementary remedy, which can be used along orthodox remedy. Therapists may go with customers who have persistent health issues that conventional medication may additionally discover hard to deal with or with people who are interested by enhancing their health through weight diet. The dietary Therapist works closely with the consumer to conduct a holistic evaluation in their dietary requirements and to assemble a person programme for food plan and supplementation that allows you to alleviate, avoid illness.
- Track 21-1Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Track 21-2Cognitive Nutrition Therapy
- Track 21-3LipiDidiet
- Track 21-4AminoAcid Nutrition Therapy
- Track 21-5Nutritional Therapy
Behavioral nutrition is elucidating some of the troubles and techniques important to help human beings change their dietary behaviors. An early premise was that people might change their consuming behavior to enhance their personal or their circle of relatives’ health if they have been knowledgeable approximately the health blessings of Eating certain nutrient or meals. However, a complete Assessment of the literature reveals that knowledge based nutrients awareness does not bring about nutritional behavior Alternate.
Dietary metabolomics is swiftly maturing to use small molecule chemical profiling to support integration of diet and nutrition in complex bio systems research. These trends are critical to facilitate transition of nutritional sciences from populace-based totally to person-based totally criteria for nutritional research, assessment and control. This assessment addresses progress in making those tactics manageable for nutrition studies. Crucial idea developments concerning the exposome, predictive fitness and complex pathobiology, serve to emphasis the imperative role of eating regimen and vitamins in incorporated bio systems fashions of health and ailment. Advanced analytic gear and databases for targeted and non-focused metabolic profiling, together with bioinformatics, pathway mapping and computational modeling are actually used for nutrients research on diet, metabolism, and micro biome and health associations.
Obesity could be a medical condition within which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it should have a negative result on health. Avoirdupois is most ordinarily caused by a mix of excessive food intake, lack of physical activity, and genetic condition. Few cases are caused primarily by genes, endocrine disorders, medications, or mental disturbance. A study that fat individuals eat very little but gain weight owing to a slow metabolism. On average, weighty individuals have bigger energy expenditure than their skinny counterparts attributable to the energy needed to keep up associate accrued body mass. Obesity could be a leading preventable reason behind diabetes and death worldwide, with increasing rates in adults and youngsters.
Endocrinology is a sector of physiology and medicine concerned with endocrine glands and hormones.
- Track 24-1Diabetes and related disorders
- Track 24-2Weight management strategies
- Track 24-3Weight loss surgery
- Track 24-4Obesity related disorders
- Track 24-5Healthy lifestyle management
- Track 24-6Childhood Obesity
- Track 24-7Diabetic Nutrition
- Track 24-8Weight Management
Kinesiology is the study of human movement. Adaptation through exercising is a key principle of kinesiology that pertains to advanced health in athletes in addition to health and well-being in clinical populations. Exercise is a simple and hooked up intervention for many movement issues and musculoskeletal conditions due to the neuroplasticity of the mind and the adaptability of the musculoskeletal system. Therapeutic exercise has been shown to improve neuromotor manage and motor competencies in each regular and pathological populations.
- Track 25-1Sports Nutrition Supplements
- Track 25-2Maintenance of Body Composition
- Track 25-3Maintenance of Energy Balance
- Track 25-4Sports Food and Energy Drinks
- Track 25-5Whey Protein Nutrition
- Track 25-6Physical Fitness
Micronutrients along with iron, folic acid, zinc and iodine are a totally cost effective way to enhance start effects for mother and toddler. Babies born to ladies with insufficient nutrition may additionally have many complications which include birth defects, untimely birth, and dying. Micronutrient necessities are excessive in kids. Its miles visible because the ‘trap-up’ period for dietary increase. Infections and the shortage of nutritious foods make it tough for ladies and girls, specifically, to grow and have healthful babies.
Nutritional neuroscience is the medical area that studies the outcomes various components of the eating regimen which includes minerals, nutrients, protein, carbohydrates, fat, dietary supplements, artificial hormones, and meals components have on neurochemistry, neurobiology, behavior, and cognition.
- Track 27-1Mental disorders
An organic chemical compound which the organism cannot synthesize in enough quantities and it has to be obtained through diet; therefore, the time period vitamin is conditional upon the instances and the specific organism. Vitamins have numerous biochemical capabilities. Vitaminology is the study of vitamins, including their structures, modes of action, and function in maintaining body health. While Lipidology is the study of lipids which are a set of naturally happening molecules that consist of fats, waxes, sterols, fat-soluble vitamins (together with nutrients A, D, E, and K), monoglycerides, diglycerides, triglycerides, phospholipids, and others. The main organic features of lipids consist of storing energy, signaling, and performing as structural components of cell membranes.
- Track 28-1Enzymology
Renal nutrition is related to making sure that kidney patients consume right food to make dialysis efficient and improve health. Dialysis clinics have dietitians on workforce who assist patients plan meals. Popular tips are: ingesting greater high protein ingredients, and less excessive salt, high potassium, and high phosphorus foods. Patients also are counseled on secure fluid consumption tiers.
Metabolism is the chemical reactions involved in retaining the dwelling nation of the cells and the organism. Metabolism can be quite simply divided into classes:
Catabolism - the breakdown of molecules to obtain energy
Anabolism - the synthesis of all compounds needed through the cells
Metabolism is closely connected to vitamins and the provision of vitamins. Bioenergetics is a term which describes the biochemical or metabolic pathways by using which the cell in the long run obtains strength. Energy formation is one of the crucial components of metabolism.
Controlling information through biochemical signaling and the flow of chemical energy through metabolism, biochemical techniques deliver upward push to the complexity of life. A good deal of biochemistry offers with the systems, features and interactions of organic macromolecules, together with proteins, nucleic acids, carbohydrates and lipids, which give the shape of cells and carry out some of the features associated with lifestyles.
- Track 30-1Nutrient Bioavailability
Food quality can be considered as a complex characteristic of food that determines its value or acceptability to consumers. Initiations like GMP’s, HACCP, good labeling practices with nutritional information and allergy information are included besides safety, quality attributes include: nutritional value and organoleptic properties such as appearance, color, texture, taste
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTIONAL REGULATIONS ON FOOD & AGRI-PRODUCTS
• Codex Alimentarius Commission
• Office International des Epizooties (OIE)
• International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC)
• World trade organization
- Track 31-1Dietary guidelines and nutrition assessment studies
- Track 31-2Polyphenols, carotenoids, phytochemicals and antioxidants
- Track 31-3Synthetic vitamins, nutraceuticals and functional foods
- Track 31-4Food allergy and intolerance
There is ample number of research in food engineering techniques that is being developed such as Development in Osmotic Dehydration, Athermal Membrane Processes for the Concentration of Liquid Foods and Natural Colors, High Intensity Pulsed Light Technology, Non-thermal Processing by Radio Frequency Electric Fields, Application of Ultrasound, Irradiation of Foods, GMO’S, 3D printing in food, robots in food production, food fortification for nutritional benefits and Nano technology in food etc.
- Track 32-1Nutritional Informatics
- Track 32-2Nutritional Requirements
- Track 32-3Nutritional risk
- Track 32-4Nutritional Screening
- Track 32-5Nutritional Science
- Track 32-6Nutritional Security
- Track 32-7Nutritional Supplements
- Track 32-8Oenology
- Track 32-9Organic Food
- Track 32-10Orthomolecular medicine
- Track 32-11Osteoarthritis
- Track 32-12Osteoporosis
- Track 32-13Parenteral Nutrition
- Track 32-14Synthetic Nutrition
- Track 32-15Viticulture
Food not only provides the energy for our each day lives however continuously provides the nutrients which can be required to build and regenerate frame tissue, bone, muscle, fats and blood. The vitamins in food are also essential to supply substances for the chemical approaches that take place in our bodies tens of millions of times a day.
• Teaching yourself on simple nutritional terms
• Incorporating natural and organic foods
• Overcoming barriers in practicing holistic nutrition
• Creating easy holistic menus
• Developing a custom designed holistic weight-reduction plan
• Addressing the role of herbal holistic supplements
• Reviewing the brand new dietary studies
• Addressing chronic fitness conditions with holistic nutrition
Nutrition, Food Science and Public Health Conference focuses on Livestock which is the domestically raised animals in an agricultural setting to provide commodities like food, fiber, and labor. The term usually refers to those raised for food, and generally solely farmed ruminants, like bovine and goats. In recent years, some organizations have conjointly raised livestock to market the survival of rare breeds. The breeding, maintenance, and slaughter of those animals, referred to as husbandry, could be a part of recent agriculture that has been practiced in several cultures since humanity's transition to farming from savage lifestyles. Livestock nutrition focuses on the dietary wants of domesticated animals, primarily those in agriculture and food production.
- Track 34-1Health Benefits of Mushroom Nutrition
- Track 34-2Coconut Nutrition
- Track 34-3Fruit Nutrition
- Track 34-4Rice Nutrition
- Track 34-5Banana Nutrition
- Track 34-6Strawberry Nutrition
- Track 34-7Requirement and Guidelines of Dairy Nutrition
- Track 34-8Milk Nutrition
- Track 34-9Yoghurt Nutrition
- Track 34-10Cheese Nutrition
- Track 34-11Animal feed
- Track 34-12Ruminant Nutrition
- Track 34-13Nonruminant Nutrition
- Track 34-14Livestock Nutrition
Without right nutrients a human might also suffer from diverse nutritional problems. In fact, there are not any much less than masses of various nutritional issues which can arise depending on deficiencies of various vitamins. Each nutrient serves its’ very own motive and an absence of every nutrient will lead to its’ personal precise maladies. A number of these disorders consist of Anemia (resulting from insufficient iron consumption), weight problems (because of over intake of positive types of ingredients), Impaired vision (resulting from low vitamin A consumption).
- Track 35-1Vitamin and mineral deficiency disorders
- Track 35-2Other inflammatory and autoimmune diseases
- Track 35-3Malnutrition and associated disorders
- Track 35-4Lifestyle related disorders
- Track 35-5Iodine Deficiency Disorders
Proteins are among the most plentiful natural molecules in dwelling systems and are way more diverse in shape and function than other macro molecules. A single cell can include hundreds of proteins, each with a completely unique feature. Although their systems, like their features, range substantially, all proteins are made up of 1 or more chains of amino acids. Proteins can play a big selection of roles in a cellular or organism. Proteins make up about 42% of the dry weight of our bodies. The protein collagen—which holds our pores and skin, tendons, muscle mass, and bones together—makes up approximately 1 / 4 of the body's total protein.
- Track 36-1Protein Nutrition
- Track 36-2Whey Protein